Monday 14 July 2014

Pearls of Wisdom from a Pearl.

Once in a while our followers will share their thoughts on elegance, style, beauty, and virtues with us feel free to comment and share!

Today we are introducing Antoinette!



Antoinette is an 18 year old pearl who lives in Central United Kingdom she is a lover of God, fashion and everything creative.

She just finished studying Fashion for 2 years at College she said

“I had already decided before starting College that I wanted to start my own Clothing Line, I had dreamed about it for a long time. I will be opening a store  next month on Etsy it will be a collection of different handmade garments in unique colours and prints. I have a lot of exciting things planned i'm sure you'll love. I'll be keeping everyone posted on my Blog, Twitter or Instagram.”

She also tells us about her personal style she says

 “ I honestly don't have a 'personal style' it's strange one day I will be edgy dressed head to toe in black with biker boots and leather and the next day I will be girly in a bright pink dress with heels. Every day is different my clothing/outfit depends on my mood. The one thing that brings my wardrobe together is modesty.




Antoinette shares her thoughts on modesty with us, she says

“ Modesty is the first thing on my mind when choosing an outfit. Does this dress rise when I bend over?, Is this maxi skirt too sheer?  It's Important!
 Modesty has such a negative image nowadays, it's seen as frumpy old fashioned and unfashionable. Some say modesty is a burden, you can't express your individuality, you have so many rules to follow already. Sometimes these comments can get to you, you start to believe them when you look in the mirror. Remember Ladies. Remember who you are dressing for. Your'e a diamond, precious and valuable. Your worth is not measured by how many heads you turn but by how many hearts you help to mend and your selflessness and empathy. Remember.”


You can follow Antoinette on twitter @ApostolicGirlsCloset to find out more about her store and style.

You can also visit her online shop:
 http://apostolicgirlscloset.blogspot.co.uk/p/shop.html?m=1

No comments:

Post a Comment